Ever wondered what would happen if you were absorbed by a black hole? Or, if wormholes could make time travel a reality?
And life could survive on Earth a meteor as big as the one that took the dinosaurs?
Now you can find in this captivating series. Join experts as the most amazing unravel the mysteries of the cosmos, with the latest scientific theories, while dramatic sequences and everyday examples of the incredible forces.
1. Is anyone out there? Exploring our own planet in search of clues about what alien life might look like, discover how scientists are looking for foreigners and what might happen if they ever to make contact.
2. Collision Course. Meet the scientists working to defend against a catastrophic accident, before exploring deep space collisions on a colossal scale.
3. Space storms. The proof of the implacable power of the worst weather on Earth, before traveling through the universe to find the 17,500 km / h winds and storms of methane from space.
4. Edge of space. Delve into the unknown on a journey into the deep ocean and deep space, while seeking the answers to some of the more unfathomable questions of humanity.
5. Time Bombs. Planets, moons and stars can tackle riots at any time. Is it possible to predict when Mother Nature seems?