There’s something about ASMR videos that you and I so dearly love; after all, with melodic voice and tingly sensations, coupled with a deeply relaxing experience, we are bound to be mesmerized by this recently invented marvel.
Although ASMR videos started popping up back in 2010, they have gained very high traction as we write this piece for the 2024 New Year Holidays. Just a quick YouTube search will list you ASMR videos with several millions of views, with some of the standout videos with an easy half a billion views.
Therefore, ahead we will be discussing the 6 most popular ASMR video themes that can make your ASMR videos stand out, so you’ll be bagging millions of views for yourself in no time.
Top 3 – Our Favorite – ASMR Video Themes
1. Marble Maze ASMR
The Marble Maza ASMR has polished spheres dancing and chiming their way through intricate pathways with numerous twists and turns. There’s something oddly satisfying about the marbles passing through pathways; couple that with audible cues and you have the perfect blend for ASMR.
- Colorful marbles navigate intricate mazes, creating a visually soothing experience for us all.
- Has plenty of ASMR triggers, thanks to the marbles’ rolling sounds and maze’s visual stimulus.
- Offers a therapeutic experience, as you concentrate on the marble you ground yourself to the present moment, which is a mindfulness technique to reduce stress.
2. Unintentional ASMR Casino
The Unintentional ASMR Casino theme goes into the ‘deeply relaxing’ category; it doesn’t have flashing signs and no blazing sirens; but it does have the rhythmic clinking of chips and soft hum of machines.
Now, couple that with the sweet, whispered lullaby of the dealer, and you’ll know why ASMR Casino is a relaxing experience for all.
- The theme is relatively underexplored, so plenty of opportunity for a unique approach.
- It is filled with a diverse range of sounds, so it is a rich auditory experience for your listeners.
- Has the potential for roleplaying, so different creative experiences can easily be explored. Listeners can experience an instant withdrawal casino with fast cashouts, as mentioned by Wagering Advisors on their site and search online to find $1 only deposit casinos to play more times with small amounts.
3. Woodworking And Craft ASMR
Woodworking and Craft ASMR has a special place in our hearts because it reminds us of one of the most beloved scenes from Breaking Bad, where Jesse Pinkman crafts a wooden box.
If you’re not familiar with that scene, don’t worry, it’s about carefully crafting the wooden box, fashioning it with polishes, and making sure every detail about it is just right. Now, didn’t that sound intriguing? That’s exactly what you’ll be accomplishing with Woodworking and Craft ASMR.
- Has plenty of tactile sounds, which involve satisfying sounds from sawing, sanding, assembling, and more.
- It is a skillful experience, so your viewers would be engaged to craft their own DIY projects, thanks to your Woodworking and Craft ASMR video.
+3 More ASMR Video Themes
4. Rain Sounds ASMR
Imagine it’s a slightly cold night and you’re in your warm, comfy bed, all wrapped up in your blanket, and about to get some shut-eye. Your pillow’s upside is softly cold and you hear a distant thunder.
And you know what follows the thunder – Rain!
Now tell me that isn’t one of the most dreamiest experiences. You can recreate that for your viewers with the Rain Sounds ASMR video.
5. Historical Roleplay ASMR
Historical Roleplay ASMR has the potential for an amazing storytelling journey along with educational as well as entertaining content.
Therefore, you can build plenty of viewership as you explore a visually and audibly stimulating experience in a productive environment.
6. Baking Sounds ASMR
Just like the Woodworking and Craft ASMR, Baking Sounds ASMR also has the potential to attract a viewer-base looking to enhance their skills in a calming environment.
Baking Sounds ASMR engages your audiences to join in with you as they build up one of the most necessary skills. And, if not that, they’ll already be passively learning something new that they can try in their lives.
There you have it, folks, our list of the top 6 ASMR video themes. Let us know which of the ASMR video themes you liked the most.
We have kept the list short and sweet with a high creativity potential. And that’s not all, most of these themes you can get started on immediately without requiring a plethora of other skills you’ll need to build first – we are talking about Galaxy-themed ASMR Video, which would demand some coding as well as video editing skills.
We would love to talk more about these ASMR video themes with you, so reach out to us and let us assist you in this venture!