Poison in the Mouth’ is a startling documentary revealing lesser known facts about the dangers Mercury can pose.
It shows Mercury used in Silver amalgam can cause brain damage when proper precautions are not taken by dentists while removing or replacing them for fillings in the teeth.
So if anyone gets it done from an unqualified dentist, it can cause a relapse or an equivalent of over 10 year’s mercury exposure in a single sitting.
It is advised that alternatives like ceramic fillings can be used to replace the filling material and also, proper detoxification of the body should be undergone to rid the body of the massive amount of mercury absorption that can happen during extraction.
The film shows and explains the detailed guidelines provided by The IAOMT in this regard.
Almost everyone you know knows a thing or two about the Ice Bucket Challenge. The trend that went viral in 2014 was one of the most popular campaigns in history of social media. ...
Professor Ramanan Laxminarayan graduated at Princeton, and for the past several years he has worked as Vice-President for Research and Policy at the Public Health Foundation of I...