If the academic tone and depth historical fact that Cosmos miniseries science similar to National Geographic magazine, then Hyperspace is like the National Enquirer.
Each episode centers around a dramatic question (Will asteroid destroy Earth? Could a black hole sucking our sun?) Discussed with slick computer-generated eye candy, but a little less content, for example, an episode holds that humans need to colonize other planets, because the sun will one day expand and burn the earth to ashes, but never mentions that the expansion of the sun is not going to happen over millions of years.
However, the hyperspace are a variety of interesting ideas and may prompt viewers to learn more. The graphics are beautiful, Sam Neill host an intelligence projects interesting, and you have to love a TV show that treats scientists like rock stars. Young fans of science fiction will enjoy immensely.
1. Star stuff. Come on a journey a journey like no other, a journey into the depths of the universe. Look toward the night sky, what you see? The planets, stars, a million points of light. His look at their universe. This show will take you there. You will experience firsthand the wonders of the universe. His power and the danger is and take a closer look will bring even space to Earth. Search for extraterrestrial life, witness the birth of new worlds and I discovered what happens in the spatial effects of all of us here in the small planet we call home.
2. Staying Alive. Take a ride on the planet Earth is a wonderful place. But do not take for granted, because one day you might just disappear forever. This is the story of the universe in which we live and the dangers we face just by being here. We will fly with the witch comets and asteroids threaten all life on our planet. Here on Earth will be recreated fall long head of our sun around the galaxy and see developed witch disaster could spell the end for us all. Our planet is in peril, our mission is to stay alive.
3. Black Holes. Mankind, ignorant of this as we go about our lives without knowing that in the depths of space lurks an invisible monster. Destroyers powerful enough to destroy our Sun and leave our Earth a shattered burned ruin You are about to enter the world of Killer last of the Universe. You will be there when the monster is created in the heart of a dying star. Let’s look is, until the signs in the darkness of deep space. This is the history of energy that could one day destroy us all.
4. Are we alone. We all grew up thinking if we are alone in the universe, or if one day we come face to face with an alien. This is the story of the search for extraterrestrials. ET does not exist in reality. Go on a journey to discover. Visit alien planets in search of life. Dive into the oceans of the moons away. On Earth, astronomers explore the universe for extraterrestrial life and find the answer to one of the big questions of life. Is there life on other worlds, or it could be that we are completely alone and completely?
5. New Worlds. The sun, bright, powerful and life-giving. But this is the history of the sun and how one day the sun will become our enemy. If we survive, we must leave Earth. We have to find new homes and surprising new places and change from other worlds to recreate the land we left behind. In the distant future, our Sun will become a monster. It will burn throughout the life of our planet and destroy entire worlds and, finally, the sun still destroy itself. That will happen. One day our sun die and when it does we will go with him. Time to think ahead.
6. Go boldly. We humans have come a long way to travel to our world in search of new lands, extends to the corner of the world forever. But now it is time to look to new destinations, go once more into the unknown. This is the story of our journey into space. We will fly to the stars on a boat navigating in the starlight. We will explore the edges away from the cosmos by taking a roller coaster ride through the very structure of our cosmos. Let’s find a machine that has mapped out the heavens like never before.
Is reality real, or are we living in virtual reality? Can movies like Inception paint a real picture, that we are living in a dream, where we built our own world?The simulati...
Raphael Mechoulam believes that marijuana is the world’s most misunderstood plant. For years, Dr. Mechoulam has been obsessed with cannabis and marijuana, studying the phar...