Email Updates - Get notified each week via email of the best new documentaries      Sign Me Up!
Processing your request, Please wait....

Enjoy this Documentary? Express your views below!!

Sex Slaves

Click Stars Below to Vote!
0saves
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 3.3/5 (17 votes cast)

Trafficking in sex slaves, beautiful women are abused and the centre for much of this trafficking is Odessa in the Ukraine. Girls are sold from one pimp to another and they are purely a commodity … if they get pregnant they are then forced into having an abortion.

Moldova a very poor country has become one of the key suppliers of girls for the sex trade. Newspapers are used for advertising…70% of the girls probably realise where they will be going and what they will be involved in but the other 30% simply are tricked and know nothing of what to expect…many of them leave young children behind with mothers or other relatives.

Many questions are broached involving but not exclusively:

How can they become involved.

Why cant they run away

Who controls the girls destiny

What are they promised

Are they simply not intelligent enough to understand the risks

What are the psychological capabilities of the girls

Who are the transporters, pimps…traffickers

Are forced abortions standard

This documentary follows some of the individuals involved in this very shady trade.

The girls are “broken” in front of the other girls and completely suppressed and become completely submissive.

Abroad and big money are key phrases which lure these poor girls into this terrible sexuality trade.

We follow an attempt to recover one of the girls from this forced trade but she is only one of 30, 40, 50 thousand trafficked girls to European countries. In most countries the trafficked women are treated as illegal immigrants and as such if they are apprehended by te police they are then locked up and degraded again before finally being deported….the police really have no sympathy for girls they believe to be simple prostitutes who knew what they were getting into.

This one girl has been recovered but she will be terribly scarred psychologically…. having suffered rape, drugging, beatings, abortion and further humiliation things could never return to the same as they were..

Sadly there seems to be no reduction of this trafficking .

More information can be found about sex slaves and trafficking at this website http://www.pbs.org

Sex Slaves , 3.3 out of 5 based on 17 ratings
Subscribe via RSSPlease subscribe to our RSS feed to have new doc's delivered straight to your reader.
This Video is Tagged With:

, , , , , , , , , ,

URL:

5 Comments

  1. Cierra says:

    Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am going
    through issues with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I cannot join it.

    Is there anyone else having identical RSS problems?
    Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

  2. stteve chance says:

    so the film crew couldn’t scramble together $200 to save that poor boys life? And let his sister go back to hell? ffs they should hang their heads in shame.

  3. rj210210 says:

    Nor does race. Everyone says “well Africans are still practicingslavery”,Yet here is video evidence of WHITE PEOPLE PRACTICING SLAVERY ON OTHER WHITE PEOPLE IN EUROPE.What a double standard and what hypocrisy.You can’t point fingers at blacks without making sure that whites are not doing the same thing.

  4. Nothing wrong with buying women for sex since they choose and accept that, the same with men.Some people just aren’t lucky in their intimate lives that’s why they find other ways to solve their problems.It’s not rape or anything.

  5. MsWatchy says:

    Somebody needs to make a documentary for once, about what drives the CUSTOMERS of sex slaves. But they always take the easy road and focus on the sensational and titillating details of women’s (sexual) suffering instead.

Leave a Comment